Looking for cabins to rent

I’m getting married in hocking hills in June and I’m looking for cabins that are within walking distance to each other that very in sizes to accommodate some of my guest. some guest will want to share cabins some will want there own. does anyone have any suggestions? thanks!

Hi there, there are many companies on Hockinghills.com that have cabins near each other! To start you off on your search here are some off the top of my head that have lodges and cabins in walking distance! You can search them all and book them on Hocking hills.com! If you need more information about their properties you can reach out via email! I hope this is helpful!

Thanks,

Brittani

Ohio Luxury Lodging ———hockinghillsmanagement@gmail.com

Serenity cabins- serenitycabins53@gmail.com

Blue rose cabins- bluerosecabins@gmail.com

We have a total of 16 cabins with a total capacity of 56 guests. We have a good mix of couples cabins, and cabins that sleep 6, 8, and 10. 13 of our cabins are all off the same main drive and they could walk on the drive to get to different cabins, our other 3 cabins are just accross phelps rd. We would be interested in talking to this group to see if we can make it work.

A beautiful life in the Hocking hills wanted me to relay this message:

Hi–Congratulations on your engagement. We’d love to help you wedding needs. We have 9 cabins varying in guest capacity from 2 to 19 all on the same acreage and all within walking distance or a very short drive. We have 5 cabins/cottages for 2 guests. One cabin that can sleep up to 4 guests. One cabin that accommodates 6 guests. One cabin that can accommodate up to 16 guests and one lodge that can sleep up to 19. Our lodge has a pool, and all the cabins have access to our pond w/catch & release fishing and pedal boats. You can have a look at our facilities and read more about our property on our web site abeautifullifeinhockinghills.com and/or you can give me a call at 740-385-5713. Thanks so much–Cheryl, A Beautiful Life in Hocking Hills

@joellendingess here are some links to their pages on hockinghills.com

1 Like

Congratulations on your engagement. I have a great place f just looking for one cabin. https://abnb.me/MLyLpmm2hcb