Best trails for families?

I’m going to Hocking Hills for a family reunion soon, and being the only one who has actually been there before, I’m in charge of hikes.

I’m trying to figure out the best trails to take everyone on that won’t be too strenuous. We have 11 people total (8) adults, (1) teenager, and (2) preteens.

My parents are in their 60’s and are active, but my dad has had heart issues and his knees give him issues when he goes up and down stairs, so I don’t want him to overdo it. None of us are super athletic, but a few us are probably going to get winded pretty easily.

I already plan to do the gorge trail at Ash Cave since it is pretty straightforward and easy, but I want to find at least 1-2 other trails that most of us will be able to do without a lot of difficulty.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

I’d recommend Conkle’s Hollow Gorge Trail and Cedar Falls. Conkle’s Hollow Gorge trail is very straightforward. Paved path most of the way. No elevation gain. Beautiful trail! Cedar Falls has some stairs, but they are manageable! Amazing waterfall at Cedar Falls